Tired of just imagining? Elevate your ideas now and make it tangible! Our team will help you transform it into a real thing with the use of our high-quality 3D Printing Services.
What you have in mind can now land in the palm of your hands.
MakerCarl is one of the most trusted 3D Printing Services in the Philippines.
We offer full-service premium quality 3D Designing, Prototyping, Scanning,
and Printing. We will help you transform your ideas to life.
3D printing is the process of transforming a digital model into a three-dimensional physical object. It is also referred to as additive manufacturing as it involves layering materials successively to create an object.
The process of 3D Printing is based on the designed 3D model. When the 3D model is ready to print, the next phase is slicing. A slicing software is used to digitally slice the 3D model into multiple layers which has certain values to indicate how it should be built. It will now be sent to the printer to build the object in order.
Yes! It’s possible using our 3D Scanning. It is a 3D laser scanning that can mirror an object’s physical attributes and convert it into a three-dimensional digital representation.
Or, we can also manually measure it and remodel using our 3D design software.
• Reverse Engineering
• And a lot more
MakerCarl offers 3D Printing Services with the use of the following materials:
1. PLA - or Polylactic Acid is a high-strength and non-toxic thermoplastic
that can be used in the food and medical industries.
2. ABS - or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a thermoplastic best for
engineering and industrial applications for its flexibility and toughness.
3. Nylon - or Polyamide (PA) is a durable and abrasion-resistant polymer,
good for tools and machine components.
4. ASA - or Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate is a UV resistant thermoplastic
that is commonly used outdoors for different weather conditions.
5. Resin - are liquid photopolymers used in applications that require smooth
surfaces such as dentistry, jewelries, and miniatures.
6. TPU - or Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a combination of plastic and rubber
used in tires, sporting goods, footwear, gadget covers.
7. PetG - or Glycolized polyester a thermoplastic with combined properties of
PLA and ABS suitable in different applications.
8. Carbon Fibre - are filaments infused to a base plastic, great for car parts
and bike frames since it’s strong and lightweight.
To give you an idea, here are some of the factors that could affect the 3D Printing service price.
1. Dimension & Details - depends on the size and complexity details of the 3D model.
2. Services Needed - can be a single or an end-to-end service, from 3D Designing to 3D Printing.
3. Revision - maximum of three revisions per project, additional revisions will be charged.
4. Turnaround Time - additional charge may apply if you want to rush a project.